COMMON QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
- Can I exchange my Gift Card?
- Can I return or refund a Gift Card?
- Can more value be added to a Gift Card?
- Where can the Gift Cards be used/redeemed?
- Is there anything I can’t use my Gift Card for?
- Do I earn Garden Lover’s Loyalty Points?
- How many times can I use my Gift Card?
- Can I order Gift Cards from outside Australia?
- What form of payments are accepted online?
- Can I send Gift Cards to more than one address when ordering Gift Cards online?
- What delivery options are available if I purchase online and how much will delivery cost?
- What is a Digital Gift Card?
- How do I get a list of transactions made with my Gift Card?
- Do Flower Power Gift Cards expire?
- My Gift Card is lost or stolen?
- Can I cancel my Gift Card order if I order online?
- What value can I put on a Gift Card?
- Need more information?
Unfortunately you are unable to exchange your Gift Card as they are treated like cash.
Unfortunately you are unable to return or refund your Gift Card as they are treated like cash.
No, once a Gift Card has been purchased, the value on it is unable to be increased.
Flower Power Gift Cards can be redeemed at any of our Flower Power Garden Centres across greater Sydney. A current list of Flower Power Garden Centres can be found here: http://www.flowerpower.com.au/stores/
No Garden Lover’s Club loyalty points will be earned when purchasing a Gift Card online or in-store.
When a Gift Card is redeemed for purchases by a Garden Lover’s Club member, loyalty reward points will be earned on eligible purchases.
You are free to use your Gift Card for any amount (limited to the total value of the balance on the card) until the balance is zero. If you do make a purchase that exceeds the remaining balance on your Gift Card our stores do allow split payments.
We do accept orders globally through our website, however Gift Cards will only be delivered to Australian business and residential street addresses in Australian currency.
Payment can be made using MasterCard and Visa. We do not accept cheque, cash or Gift Card payments for the purchase of Gift Cards online.
Yes, you can specify up to 10 delivery addresses. You will need to specify the items for each delivery package during the ordering process.
Gift Cards will be despatched to your nominated delivery address(es) as specified in your Order. Delivery for mailed Gift Cards may take up to 5 - 10 Business Days from the date of payment confirmation. Delivery of emailed Gift Cards may take up to 4 to 6 hours from the time of payment. There is no charge for email delivery of digital cards. Plastic cards can be mailed at an additional cost of $3.00 and will be sent via standard post.
A Digital Gift Card is a Flower Power Gift Card that is delivered via an email. It works in the same way as plastic Gift Cards work today. You choose the amount and message and the digital gift card will be delivered to the nominated email address within 4 to 6 hours from the time of payment. The digital gift card will need to be printed to redeem in store.
The easy way to check your balance and transaction history is to call 1300 554 268
They do expire; our Flower Power Gift Cards are valid for use for 12 months from the date of issue.
Once Gift Cards are activated, they should be treated like cash; any lost or stolen cards cannot be replaced or refunded.
Unfortunately, once an order is submitted online, it is unable to be cancelled.
In-store Any card purchased in store can be loaded with any value between $20 and $999
Online Any Card ordered online can be loaded with any value between $20 and $999
For more information please contact the Flower Power Gift Card Team on:
Phone: 1300 554 268 Mail: 124 Newbridge Road, Moorebank NSW 2170 Email: email@example.com Please note that we reply to emails within Monday to Friday business hours only. Need help sooner? Please contact us on 1300 554 268