COMMON QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
- Where can the Gift Cards be used/redeemed?
- Is there anything I can’t use my Gift Card for?
- What is a Digital Gift Card?
- Where is my Digital Gift Card?
- I have checked my Inbox and Spam/Junk Mail and the Digital Gift Card is not there. Help!
- How do I know if the Digital Gift Card has been sent to the lucky recipient?
- I entered the wrong email address when ordering my Digital Gift Card. Help!
- I'm trying to redeem my gift card but it's not working?
- Can you provide a tax invoice for my Gift Card purchase?
- Can I cancel my Gift Card order if I order online?
- Can I exchange my Gift Card?
- Can I return or refund a Gift Card?
- Can more value be added to a Gift Card?
- Do I earn Garden Lovers Club Reward Points when I purchase a Gift Card?
- How many times can I use my Gift Card?
- Can I order Gift Cards from outside Australia?
- Enter your own details in Step 1 of the checkout under My Contact Details.
- In Step 2 of the checkout, under Delivery Details, click on Add Recipient Info to enter their email address for Digital Gift Cards, or their physical address for Plastic Gift Cards sent by post.
- Proceed to payment.
- What form of payments are accepted online?
- Can I send Gift Cards to more than one address when ordering Gift Cards online?
- Which delivery options are available if I purchase online and how much will delivery cost?
- How do I get a list of transactions made with my Gift Card?
- Online by visiting https://flowerpowergiftcards.com.au/CheckBalance
- In-store at the check-out of participating Flower Power Garden Centres; or
- By calling 1300 554 268.
- Do Flower Power Gift Cards expire?
- My Gift Card is lost or stolen?
- What value can I put on a Gift Card?
- Need more information?
Flower Power Gift Cards can be redeemed online at https://www.flowerpower.com.au/ or in-store at any of our Flower Power Garden Centres. A current list of Flower Power Garden Centres can be found here: http://www.flowerpower.com.au/stores/
A Digital Gift Card is a Flower Power Gift Card that is delivered via an email. It works in the same way as Plastic Gift Cards work today. You choose the amount and message and the Digital Gift Card will be delivered to the nominated email address within 4 hours from the time of payment. The Digital Gift Card may be displayed on a phone or other device, or otherwise printed for redemption in-store.
All Digital Gift Cards are sent to the email address specified 4 hours after the order is placed. Sometimes they will land in your “Spam” or “Junk Mail” folder, so if you can’t find the Digital Gift Card email in your inbox, please check those folders. Once located, we recommend you move the Digital Gift Card email to your inbox to avoid it going missing again.
Call or email us (see Paragraph 25) with the order number and email address it should be sent to and we will re-send the Digital Gift Card.
Provided the correct email address has been entered at the time of placing the order, all Digital Gift Cards are sent 4 hours after the order is placed. If the recipient cannot find the email in their inbox, please have them check their “Spam” or “Junk Mail” folder as described in Paragraph 5 above.
Call or email us (see Paragraph 25) with the order number and email address it should be sent to and we will re-send the Digital Gift Card to the correct email address.
To help us pinpoint the problem, check your balance here and then call or email us (see Paragraph 25) with your gift card number. For Plastic or Digital Gift Cards ordered online, valid government- issued identification must be presented to Flower Power staff to confirm the identity of the Gift Card holder.
Unfortunately, we unable to provide a tax invoice as there is not GST charged on the purchase of a Gift Card. We do, however send the purchaser of any Gift Card purchased online an invoice via email within 30 minutes of ordering. Customers who purchase a Gift Card in-store will receive a register receipt.
Unfortunately, once an order is submitted online, it is unable to be cancelled.
Unfortunately you cannot exchange your Gift Card for a different denomination, design or type of Gift Card or for another tender, cash or discount.
Unfortunately you are unable to return or refund your Gift Card as they are treated like cash.
No, once a Gift Card has been purchased, the value on it is unable to be increased.
No Garden Lovers Club Reward Points will be accrued when purchasing a Gift Card online or in-store.
When a Gift Card is redeemed for purchases by a Garden Lovers Club member, Reward Points will be earned on eligible purchases.
You are free to use your Gift Card for any amount of transactions (limited to the total value of the balance on the card) until the balance is zero (or the card has expired). If you do make a purchase that exceeds the remaining balance on your Gift Card, our stores and website do allow split payments.
We do accept orders globally through our website, however Gift Cards will only be delivered to Australian business and residential street addresses and will only be issued in Australian currency.
To purchase from overseas:
Payment for your Gift Card purchase can be made using MasterCard, Visa or American Express.
Yes, you can specify up to 10 delivery addresses. You will need to specify the items for each delivery package during the ordering process.
Gift Cards will be despatched to your nominated delivery address(es) as specified in your Order.
Plastic Gift Cards
Plastic Gift Cards are sent to the nominated delivery address via regular post and will reach their lucky owner within 7-15 business days for a delivery charge of $3. A maximum of 4 Plastic Gift Cards can be ordered per package. Please note, no tracking service is available. If more than 4 Plastic Gift Cards are purchased additional delivery fees apply.
Digital Gift Cards
Digital Gift Cards are sent via email to the nominated email address on the Gift Card order 4 hours from the time of purchase. There is no charge for email delivery of Digital Gift Cards.
You can check your transactions, Gift Card balance and expiry date in the following convenient ways:
You will be required to enter both the Gift Card number and PIN on your Gift Card prior to getting access to the Gift Card information.
They do expire; our Flower Power Gift Cards are valid for use for 3 years from the date of issue.
Once Gift Cards are activated, they should be treated like cash. Any lost or stolen cards cannot be replaced or refunded.
Flower Power Gift Cards can be purchased in store or online in any denomination between $20.00 and $999.
For more information please contact the Flower Power Gift Card Team on:
Phone: 1300 554 268 available 24/7, 364 days each year (not available Christmas Day) Mail: 40 Grady Crescent Erskine Park NSW 2759 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – a team member will be in touch within 1-2 business days.
Please note, we reply to emails Monday to Friday from 9am to 3pm AEST. Need help sooner? Please contact us on 1300 554 268.
Last updated 12 April 2023.