- Gift Card Redemption & Exclusions
- bill payments, including credit card accounts, and store accounts (e.g. a Flower Power Store Account);
- Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards or other tender;
- Gift cards cannot be used to purchase Flower Power Professional Garden Care or Flower Power Preferred Services;
- How to load value onto your Gift Card
- Using your Gift Card
- scanning your Gift Card and entering your PIN, or allowing an operator or other person to do so, at the point of sale; or
- giving us details of the Gift Card and authorising the transaction in some other way approved by us.
- you are confirming that the transaction correctly represents the purchase price of the goods or services obtained; and
- you are agreeing to pay the amount of that transaction by the reduction of the Remaining Gift Card Value.
- Expiry, cancellation and re-issue of Gift Cards
- Gift Cards cannot be cancelled once they are issued except if they are cancelled by Flower Power at Flower Power’s discretion, if their value is used or if they expire.
- We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any Gift Card that appears to have been defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in any way.
- Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen gift cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
- Flower Power reserves the right to verify the identity of the bearer.
- We reserve the right to cancel any Gift Card, or the Gift Card program, for any reason at any time without notice. In such instances (except those set out in paragraph b and c) we will elect to provide a replacement Gift Card at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to correct the balance of your Gift Card if we believe that a clerical or accounting error has occurred.
- Lost or stolen Gift Cards
- Gift Card Transactions
- Intellectual Property
- All material on the Gift Cards, and the Flower Power and Gift Card Websites and that subsisting under it (including but not limited to text, images, data and software) is our property, or that of our suppliers, and is protected by intellectual property laws.
- You may not use our trademarks in connection with any product or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion, or in any way that disparages or discredits us.
- All other trademarks not owned by Flower Power or its related companies that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners.
- You may not frame or utilise framing techniques to enclose any of our trademarks, logos or other proprietary information without our express written consent.
- You may not in any way commercially exploit any material obtained from the Flower Power Gift Card or Flower Power or Gift Card Websites.
- Warranties and limitations of liability
- To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim, without limitation, all liability for all damage, liability, costs or loss, including direct, indirect or consequential losses, however caused, in connection with your use of the Flower Power Gift Card, and Flower Power Gift Card Websites or your use of or reliance upon any of the information, services or materials contained in the website or provided by the website to you.
- Nothing in this clause is intended to modify any non-excludable statutory rights associated with the sale of products to consumers.
- In these Terms and Conditions:
- We, our or us, the Flower Power gift card website and Flower Power means Flower Power Pty Ltd (ABN 13 000 557 460) and includes its related companies, directors, employees and agents;
- You or your means the person or customers using the gift card or gift card websites;
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia. Any dispute under these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, and you hereby submit to the jurisdiction of such courts for such purposes and waive any and all objections to jurisdiction or venue in such courts.
- Any failure by Flower Power to exercise or enforce any one or more of its rights under these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such rights unless such waiver is granted to you in writing.
- These Terms and Conditions will be interpreted so that they do not infringe any law or are not invalid. If any term infringes any law or is invalid, it will be read down so that it does not infringe any such or is not invalid. If this is not possible, the term will be severed from these Terms and Conditions without affecting the validity of the remaining terms.
- Need more Information Phone: 1300 554 268
These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to all Gift Cards issued by Flower Power Pty Ltd (ABN 13 000 557 460). Your purchase, redemption and general use of a Flower Power gift card is subject to the following terms and conditions. Any use or attempted use of a Flower Power gift card and / or the Flower Power gift card websites constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
"PIN" means the 4-digit PIN printed on the back of the Gift Card. "Flower Power” means Flower Power Pty Ltd (ABN 13 000 557 460). "Gift Card" means the gift card that you have purchased or received.
“We, our or us” , the “Flower Power gift card website” and “Flower Power” means Flower Power Pty Ltd (ABN 13 000 557 460) and includes its related companies, directors, employees and agents.
Except for the exclusions listed in paragraph 3.2 (Exclusions) below, once loaded with value your Gift Card may be redeemed for purchases at all Flower Power Garden Centres in greater Sydney. A current list of Flower Power Stores can be found here: http://www.flowerpower.com.au/stores/ If the purchase exceeds the available Gift Card amount, the balance must be paid by other available payment options. The Gift Card must be redeemed within the validity period. When a Gift Card is redeemed for purchases by a Garden Lover's Club member, loyalty reward points will be earned on eligible purchases.
The following are the exclusions applicable to the redemption of your Gift Card:
4.1 In store Gift Card purchases
Present the Gift Card to our point of sale operator. Check that the Gift Card has not been removed from the cardboard carrier and that the scratch panel on the back of the Gift Card has not been tampered with or removed. If it has been tampered with or removed, give the Gift Card to our point of sale operator to be destroyed and select a new one. Nominate the value you wish to be loaded on the Gift Card. A minimum of $20 and a maximum of $999 can be loaded on each Gift Card in-store.
4.2 Online Gift Card purchases
A minimum of $20 and a maximum of $999 can be loaded on each Gift Card online.
4.3 All Gift Cards
Pay for your Gift Card value with cash or card (VISA, MasterCard of American Express). Flower Power Loyalty Program rewards points and Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase a gift card. The transaction will be completed when the Gift Card is activated and loaded with value.
Gift cards are not reloadable. No change will be given.
No Garden Lover's Club loyalty points will be earned when purchasing a Gift Card online or in-store.However, when a Gift Card is redeemed for purchases by a Garden Lover's Club member, loyalty reward points will be earned on eligible purchases.
5.1 Making a purchase with your Gift Card
Present your Gift Card at the point of sale at a participating Flower Power Garden Centre with the merchandise that you wish to purchase using that Gift Card. Our point of sale operator will scan your Gift Card and then enter the PIN into the pin pad. The transaction will be completed when the balance has reduced on your Gift Card.
No change will be given for any Remaining Gift Card Value. The Remaining Gift Card Value may be used in whole or part against future purchases until the Gift Card expires.You agree that we can reduce the Remaining Gift Card Value by the value of all purchases of goods and services that are authorised by you. Transactions are authorised by you by:
When you authorise a transaction:
5.2 Purchases exceeding the Remaining Gift Card Value
Your Gift Card may only be used to make purchases up to the initial Gift Card value or the Remaining Gift Card Value. If you wish to make a purchase for an amount that exceeds the Gift Card value or the Remaining Gift Card Value, you must pay the excess using another payment method.
5.3 Exchanging items purchased with a Gift Card
Goods that are purchased solely or in part with a Gift Card may be exchanged or returned subject to Flower Power exchange and returns policy. Flower Power has the discretion to refund you with an exchange voucher as part of the refund.
Exchanges or refunds for change of mind cannot be offered for:- Gift cards; - Other products advertised as being non-refundable for change of mind.
See Flower Power’s exchange and returns policy on www.flowerpower.com.au for more details.
5.4 No cash advances
Gift Cards are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities. You cannot obtain any cash advance with your Gift Card, redeem your Gift Card for cash or receive any portion of the Remaining Gift Card Value in cash.
5.5 Checking your Gift Card balance, expiry date and transaction history
You can check your Gift Card balance and expiry date at any time in-store at check-out of participating stores, or by calling 1300 554 268 or visiting www.flowerpowergiftcards.com.au/CheckBalance. For balance enquiries by phone or online, you will be required to enter both the Gift Card number and PIN on your Gift Card prior to getting access to the Gift Card information.
5.6 Gift Card Exchanges
You cannot exchange your Gift Card for a different denomination, design or type of Gift Card or for another tender, cash or discount.
6.1 Expiry of Gift Cards
Your Gift Card will be valid for use for 3 years from the date of issue (or as otherwise extended by us) after such time it will be invalid. You should use all of the Remaining Gift Card Value before the expiry date. It is up to the cardholder to use the full value within the validity period. Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited when the Gift Card expires. Unused balances will remain the property of Flower Power.
6.2 Cancellation and voiding of Gift Cards
6.3 Re-issue of faulty or damaged Gift Cards
A re-issue of faulty or damaged Gift Cards is not available unless the fault or damage to the Gift Card is proven to be a result of the production process or otherwise due to the fault of us or our agents or contractors.
Treat your Gift Card like cash. Lost or stolen Gift Cards will not be replaced or refunded. The bearer of the Gift Card will be taken to be the owner of the Gift Card.
The customer is liable for all transactions on the Gift Card except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by Flower Power or any of its employees.
Mail: 124 Newbridge Road, Moorebank NSW 2170
Please note we reply to emails Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm AEST. Need help sooner? Please contact us on 1300 554 268.